Track A Referral
NHS e-Referral (Choose and Book) Tracking
If your doctor has referred you to a specialist for further care you will be asked to book your appointment using the ‘NHS e-Referral’ system.
You will receive a letter from us within 2 weeks giving details of how to book your appointment and any passwords you may need.
To track your e-Referral you will need the following details to log into the e-Referral website:
- Your date of birth
- Reference number – this will be on the first page of your letter
- Password – this will be on the second page of your letter
If you have been referred to a specialist and would like more information, in the first instance please contact the service provider directly using the numbers below:
- Bristol Royal Infirmary: Tel 01179 230 000
- Bristol Royal Hospital For Children: Tel 0117 342 8460
- Wellspring Healthy Living Centre: Tel 0117 304 1400
- Southmead Hospital: Tel 01179 505 050
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.